Hosted VoIP Solutions
VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol. If you have a high speed internet connection, your phone service can be delivered via Internet. Learn more about the benefits of our Hosted system.
Experience simplified connectivity with Hosted IP! Connect departments, divisions or multiple offices with a unified dial plan. Assign extensions regardless of geographic location, and take advantage of call paths and 800 number service.
- Simplified Billing
- Intelligent Call Routing
- Unlimited Auto Attendant & Voicemail
- Call Center Functionality
- Music on Hold / Message on hold
- Operator Console
- Sales Force / Outlook /URL Integration
- Mobile Office Features
- Automatic Disaster Recovery
- Web Meeting Manager
- Hosted Fax
IS Hosted IP RIGHT FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
CALL 843-225-8570 TO SCHEDULE A FREE ON-SITE CONSULTATION.
Traditional Phone Systems
NEC SL 1100
The NEC SL1100 telephone system merges digital telephones with VoIP technology to produce a versatile platform with advanced networking capabilities. The SL1100 supports digital telephone sets, VoIP telephones, analog extensions and more. The system can seamlessly connect multiple offices together with a unified dial plan, single voice mail system and shared telephone lines.
Want to add additional lines? There is an alternative to Comcast and AT&T. Consider adding SIP Trunks. SIP Trunking is the addition of phone lines which have been provisioned through a broadband connection such as a cable modem or T1 circuit. They connect directly to any phone system that supports SIP trunks, or they can be converted to analog lines by an ATA device.
SIP Trunking benefits include:
- Independence – There is no obligation to a specific internet or phone service provider, which means no long-term service contracts.
- Flexibility – SIP service can be quickly and easily moved to another location or transferred to another internet service provider.
- Cost Savings – SIP Trunks are often a cheaper alternative to traditional analog lines. This is especially the case in instances where multiple telephone numbers are required.
Loudspeaker Paging Systems
Valcom is an industry leader, providing innovative solutions for a variety of applications – from simple overhead paging to emergency voice notification. Valcom systems are reliable and cost effective. They are great for new installations or retrofit projects and features include:
- Unlimited Zones and Groups
- Prerecorded Announcements
- Telephone System Access
- Microphone Access
- Point and Click Messaging
- Parking Lot Emergency Call In Stations
- IP Speakers
- Analog Speakers
- Fast Deployment
- Utilizes existing network infrastructure