Voice and Data Wiring
CTS can handle all of your telephone, video and data wiring needs – from a single work station to an entire building.
We are equipped to install the wiring infrastructure for:
- Computer Networks
- VoIP Phones
- Video Cameras
- Category 5e, 6 & 6A twisted pair cable & Ethernet data wiring
- Fiber-optic cabling
- Data Rooms & Distribution Panels
- Cable TV and In-House Video Services
We also design and install cabling pathway support systems above ceilings, in warehouse spaces, and in data rooms. These support structures ensure proper function and provide protection from damage caused by contractors, machinery and other environmental hazards.
Telephone System Relocation
CTS can relocate your existing telephone system (equipment and service) to a new office space. If wiring is required in your new location we will identify the appropriate voice and data locations for your workstations, telephones, printers, fax machines, etc. and install systems accordingly. All of this can be completed with minimal interruption to your operations.
Moving across the hall? Across town? Across the state? We can craft a relocation plan that suits you.
Telephone System Maintenance and Repair
CTS provides support for the following brands:
We can provide maintenance and repair support as needed, but Maintenance Plans are available.
Don’t leave the success of your business to chance! Be prepared for short or long-term power outages. CTS can help you develop a plan to keep your business running by:
- Automatically transferring calls to a cloud based auto attendant system that distributes callers to the appropriate person within your company.
- Creating a flexible telephone service that can be easily transferred to a secondary location.
- Providing back up VoIP call answer points.
Let Charleston Telecom Solutions assist you in selecting a telephone service or internet provider. As your consultant, we will work with a host of carriers to secure features and services that meet your business needs and budget.
Interested in a bill analysis?